What to Bring to Your Appointment
We request 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations.
No shows or less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $50 fee. Some exceptions may apply at the discretion of the doctor.
Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Aviation Document Booklet or Medical Certificate - We are not able to renew your medical without a valid document.
- Government issued photo ID if this is your first aviation medical (eg. driver’s license, passport)
- Glasses and/or contacts (bring your contacts in a case, as we test uncorrected vision first)
- List of medications and any supporting medical documentation you think Transport Canada may ask to see.
- We will be collecting a urine sample, so please come prepared to do that.
Prices are listed below (with GST included). Payment can be made by debit, credit or cash. If paying by cash, please bring correct change.
Direct billing is available with some airlines.
Aviation Medical – all categories $183.75